Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OMG. Cupcake Heaven!

I may be on a total sugar high, but I do believe I've died and gone to cupcake heaven.

How have I not known about this place until now?
Some kind soul just delivered Polkadots cupcakes to our office. I don't know who it was, but I want to hug him/her!
I managed to make it to the kitchen before the vultures I work with devoured all the delicious treats, and WOW, am I glad I did. The inside of the box looked like a party--each cupcake was different, but beautiful. I had to stand there in awe and admire it for just a minutes. Naturally, I immediately started peeking around to see if I could find a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Score! Back at my desk, I peeled back the paper and took a huge first bite. Only to be surprised by a vanilla bean pudding filling. OMG. That's when I died. Luckily, I was able to revive myself with another bite. Swoon! Further research tells me I likely enjoyed a Boston Creme Pie cupcake. Love! I see these taste treats in my future. Just like I see an evening of shredding on tonight's agenda. Know what? Worth every calorie.
And it's a damn good thing this place wasn't open when I was at UT. My apartment was at 28th & Rio Grande! Ooohhh, but maybe I could've worked there. . .like that would be any better for my waistline.

1 comment:

Juicy said...

I have to kiss you now, I was trying to think of a great delivery item for a friend and you've presented me with it! Thank you! And also, my husband and I now want cupcakes in the worst way. Thanks a LOT!