Tuesday, February 10, 2009

#31 Reading

Wowie, I've read SIX books since I last updated my # of books read on my poor little neglected blog. I've officially made it past my goal (36) with about 9 months to go until the end of my 730 days. Hooray for me!

And thank goodness for goodreads. It's been an easy way to keep track of what I'm reading as well as see what other people are enjoying (or not).

Here's the line-up:

Queen of the Road (fun, funny, exactly what I was in the mood to read at the time)
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Everything is Illuminated (read for book club, didn't really like)
Haroun & the Sea of Stories (another book club selection, enjoyable)
Already Dead
The Reincarnationist

A couple of nights ago, I started Lisey's Story. I've only read a chapter each night before I go to bed so far, though, so it might take me a while to get through this one.

1 comment:

Juicy said...

I have to say that I enjoyed the movie Everything is Illuminated, but am pretty sure I would not like the book.

I need some book suggestions, but I haven't heard of most of those books you listed! Maybe I'll look into Queen of the Road. My attention span is very small, so maybe something funny will work...

New post please! :)