Friday, December 4, 2009

Fun Five for Friday

I woke up this morning in a toasty cocoon of electric blanket goodness. I slept better last night than I have all week!

Morning traffic was light, I think due to "Blizzard" 2009 warnings. It's a good thing, too, because I didn't exactly get out of bed in a timely manner today. (See above.)

The cute kid at work brought me a delicious chai latte from Starbucks. He was wearing a scarf. I swooned a little.

I am making a list (of Christmas gifts to buy) and checking it twice. Shopping starts this weekend, and I'm excited about it.

I may have a date this weekend.

1 comment:

Juicy said...

I sometimes wish my husband wore the argyle sweaters and scarves and v-neck shirts (because then it would mean he had the body to do so... but I digress), but instead, he wears jeans and t-shirts all. the. bloody. time. Sigh.

I want a covert picture of cute boy! Is he on your FB?! who is he?!