Saturday, November 17, 2007

#46 Clean out Purse

I have pack rat tendencies in many areas of my life, but they are particularly evident in my purse. I tend to cram all sorts of things in there, and not clean it out very often. I'm trying to get into a habit of cleaning it out regularly, instead of waiting until it starts getting really heavy.


This last cleaning is the first time I've cleaned out my purse since starting the 73 in 730 project. I think the last time I cleaned out it was prior to our trip to NYC in mid-August. At least, that's what I'm assuming based on the items I took out, which included:


-- Two NY Subway Maps

-- Ticket stubs to Putnam County Spelling Bee

-- Receipt for the guitar K bought at Rivington

-- Map & entry pin from the Met


I also cleaned out 14 recipes (and left 3 in for the next time I get to the grocery store), an invitation for a baby shower long past, a print out of my list of 73, and a bunch of receipts. My purse feels so much lighter now!

No comments: