Tuesday, February 26, 2008

#8: New Lunch Bag

I take my lunch to work almost every day, and I usually end up toting it in a plastic grocery bag. . .which I then throw away at the office. Since I've started using my own grocery bags, our plastic bag stash is shrinking. And it's not very environmentally conscious to just throw those plastic sacks away at the office, either. Just because it's not in my trash doesn't mean it's not my problem, right?


K wanted to go to the Container Store this past weekend to look for some filing options (he's reorganizing his studio/office room at home after selling one of his desks). He didn't find anything he wanted, but I found a cute lunch tote. I will have to add a photo after I have time to take one--I bought the brown one with multi-colored polka dots. It's a good thing the Container Store didn't have the blue plaid one, I would've been torn between the two. My only complain about the lunch bag is that it smells like rubber. K washed it three times with some laundry he did this weekend, but I can still smell it. I'm hoping the smell wears off quickly--otherwise, I love it!

No comments: