Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Joyco issued a challenge for other bloggers to complete a fun photo challenge she's done, and I really liked the idea. Hopefully I can get it to work! Here are the rules, questions & answers:

1. Go to photobucket.com
2. Type in your answer for each question into the PhotoBucket search bar.
3. Only use the first two pages. Choose your favorite photo to represent your answer.
4. Copy the html and paste it here.
5. You can only answer in picture form.

What is your first name?
I'm answering with my nickname, to cut down on the stalking. ;o)



When is your birthday?

What kind of car do you want?


Where did you go for school?




What is your favorite season?





What is your favorite type of shoe?




What is your status?



What is your favorite movie?


What is your favorite song?

I've decided to narrow this down to favorite love song:



What is your favorite Disney character?





What is your favorite clothing line?




What is your favorite vacation destination?





What is your favorite dessert?



What is your favorite letter?






What are you most afraid of?

Not my biggest fear, but heights are near the top of the list.



What is your favorite tv show?


or



What annoys you most?



What is your job?


What is your favorite animal?




How old are you?



















1 comment:

Juicy said...

yay! Great pics, love the monkey. :) I don't know why you weren't on my blogroll, I'm adding you right now! Thanks for joining in the fun.