Wednesday, December 12, 2007

#26: New Underwear

I'm on a quest to find comfortable, cute new underwear to replace underwear that I've had. . .wow, since I started college? It's hard to remember when I started buying my own undies. Most of the oldest ones are from Victoria's Secret, but they're so comfortable. I think that I just go there out of habit, find something similar to what I have and buy them at the annual sales. It's time to break out of my VS rut!

Incidentally, why do I feel like a total pervert searching for underwear online?

I don't really want to discuss my panties in a very detailed manner online, but if others can benefit from my trials, I think the basic info I can provide might be helpful. My first test underwear have been Calvin Klein, from the Round Rock outlet. The pair I selected are supposed to eliminate a visible panty line, but the seam around the edges can get uncomfortable. I like the shape, and the fit s pretty good, but I'm not wowed.

So far my only other trial pair has been Maidenform Women's One Fabulous Fit. Part of my perfect underwear search led me to Sundry Buzz, a blog with product reviews & recommendations, and a panty rave about these. I found a pair at Kohl's for about $4-bargain! I'm really liking these, though the waistband seems like it gets a little loose by the end of the day. They aren't rolling down or anything, though. I like to think I'm just a slightly smaller size than the size I purchased. That must be it!

Anyway, I'm going to continue my experiment into the Hanes brand, and maybe do an informal underwear poll of my girlfriends to see if there's something I'm missing.

No comments: