Friday, October 3, 2008

Actual Fudgeyness

It is kindof a rip off to expect fudge and get complaints about a fudgin' motherfudger, isn't it?

So, I am happy to present something to fill the fudgey goodness void: Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch Bars, from Cookie Madness.

I made those no-bake bars for my last book club meeting, and they were not only easy to make, they were delicious. The gals loved them, and K loved the leftovers. I'll definitely make them again.

Incidentally, Cookie Madness is an awesome source for tasty treats. Every recipe I've tried from that site has turned out to be a huge hit, especially the one I now consider my signature dessert. I always give credit where credit is due when I share the recipe, but more often than not, I claim that particular recipe is a secret. Shhhh!

1 comment:

Juicy said...

that's more like it! Yeah fudge!

in other dessert-related news, I ordered some polkadots cupcakes for my doctor yesterday and I thought very hard about just showing up to see if they got them and maybe sneak one. :) thanks again for the rec!

Now, I'm gonna go check to see if I have those ingredients for no bake fudge...