Sunday, January 20, 2008

#7: Buy Cloth Grocery Sacks

My Envirosax order arrived on Friday. I had these on my Christmas list, but didn't receive them--so I ordered them for myself.

I decided to go with the black & white bags in case K ever does any shopping. Although. . .usually he only runs by the grocery store to buy beer. Sometimes he stocks up on snacks--in fact, the last time he went to the store, the cashier asked him if he was having a party. Nope, just shopping for himself! Darn him and his super-fast metabolism.

I'm looking forward to using my bags tomorrow at the store. I have a feeling I'll be shaking up my grocery store a little bit, though. I've never seen anyone there using their own bag.

I've also been working on transferring my CDs to MP3s this weekend. I've already got about 1G moved into Itunes--about half of that is already loaded into my new nano. Luckily, I don't have nearly as many CDs as K. His collection fills an entire cabinet, and mine only takes up 2 shelves. Today I got through "Patsy Cline: 12 Greatest Hits." It may seem like I haven't gotten very far, but I didn't realize I had so many 'B' cds! I guess 4 Beastie Boy cds can slow a person down. Including the random ones I added before starting in on the alphabetical list, I've got nearly 30 done. I think I'm about a third of the way there, best guess.



1 comment:

Larisa said...

Those are so cute! Thanks for the site. I may have to get some for myself now. :)