Wednesday, April 23, 2008

#9: Weeknight Dinner

Breakfast for dinner again! Just thinking about breakfast food has me craving brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal--the kind from a mix that is barely healthy. Mmmm.

We finished the remainder of this month's Bacon of the Month, which was hickory smoked bacon from J. Samuel Whiting Smokehouse in Pennsylvania. That's right, we've been receiving bacon from around the country for a year now, and I just signed K up for another year membership. Why mess with the best birthday gift ever, when it can just be repeated? Since his gift already arrived, and his birthday is early next week, I am thinking about looking for a little something else. Since I stocked him up with plenty of silly little bacon-related gifts at Christmas, I think I'll opt for something else.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O.M.G. Bacon of the Month??? You just made my day!!!