Monday, August 25, 2008

Like An Onion

I can always count on Joyco and MrsMillerTime to have a good meme on their blogs!

LAYER ONE:
Name: MrsMonkey
Birth date: October 19
Birthplace: Huntsville, Alabama
Current Location: Austin, Texas
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5' 10"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Libra

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: Scottish/Irish/English
The shoes you wore today: Black peep-toe wedges. One of my favorite pairs.
Your weakness: Dairy products
Your fears: The unknown.
Your perfect pizza: italian sausage, mushrooms, extra cheese
Goal you’d like to achieve: #1 on the big list is #1 for a reason!

LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: I use AIM for work, but not like a typical AIM user. (i.e., no abbreviations or catchy phrases)
Your first waking thoughts: More sleep please
Your best physical feature: I have nice eyes.
What you miss the most: All of my best girlfriends living in Austin.

LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither
Single or group dates: I like single dates for going out, but group dates for things like game night or dinner at someone's house
Adidas or Nike: Neither. DH would pick Nike.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino. I prefer my coffee beverages to taste like things other than coffee.

LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: No
Cuss: Sometimes
Sing: In the car, if I'm alone
Take a shower everyday: Pretty much
Do you think you’ve been in love: I know I am
Want to go to college: Graduated from UT
Liked high school: Didn't hate it, didn't love it
Want to get married: Already done!
Believe in yourself: Usually
Get motion sickness: Nope
Think you’re attractive: Sometimes
Think you’re a health freak: I wish!
Get along with your parent(s): Yes
Like thunderstorms: Not while I'm sleeping, driving, or in an airplane
Play an instrument: I took piano lessons for years as a kid.

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
Drank Alcohol: yes
Smoked: no
Done a drug: not an illegal one
Made out: Yes
Gone on a date: Yes
Gone to the mall: No
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Bleah, no.
Eaten sushi: Yes.
Been on stage: No.
Been dumped: Nope
Gone skating: No
Made homemade cookies: I've made desserts other than cookies from scratch
Gone skinny dipping: Nope
Dyed your hair: No
Stolen anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
If so, was it mixed company: Yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes. I like to call those times "1996." ;o)
Been caught “doing something”: Doing something, yes. Doing it, no.
Been called a tease: Not to my face
Gotten beat up: No
Shoplifted: No
Changed who you were to fit in: (Sigh) Unfortunately, yes.

LAYER EIGHT:
Age you hope to be married: Growing up, I wanted to get married at 24, like my mom.
Numbers and Names of Children: None so far
Describe your Dream Wedding: My wedding was pretty much my dream wedding.
How do you want to die: I probably wouldn't turn down immortality.
Where you want to go to college: If I went back to college for some reason, I'd still pick UT
What do you want to be when you grow up: happy with my life
What country would you most like to visit: Italy

LAYER NINE:
Number of people I could trust with my life: 4
Number of CDs that I own: About 175
Number of piercing: One in each ear, plus a third in my left ear that has grown closed
Number of tattoos: None
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: I'm guessing less than 5. I haven't kept track.
Number of scars on my body: Lots. But only a couple have a story. Most are old kitty scratches.
Number of things in my past that I regret: Because I can not go back, I live without regrets.

Hit me in the comments if you try this out, too, so I can read your response!

1 comment:

Juicy said...

You already read mine, thanks for playing.

I also have the obligatory kitty (and iguana) scratches all up and down my arms. People think I'm a "cutter" sometimes. Yikes. I guess I'm in the group that doesn't care that I have scars. Oh well.

I can't believe you'd choose immortality, what would you do with yourself for the rest of eternity? :)