Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun Break

I saw this on one of the blogs I enjoy reading, and thought it looked fun, so I'm playing along.

The Rules

1. Put Your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. You must write that song name down, no matter what!!

The Questions

1. If someone says “Is this OK?” you say –
“Trust in Me" by Etta James

2. What would best describe your personality?
“Jailhouse Rock" by Elvis Presley

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
“I Belong to You" by Lenny Kravitz

4. How do you feel today?
“I Feel Free" by Cream

5. What is your life’s purpose?
“Till it Happens to You" by Corinne Bailey Rae

6. What is your motto?
“If You've Got The Money (I've Got the Time)" by Willie Nelson
haha! That is so not my motto!

7. What do your friends think of you?
“Feeling Good" by Michael Buble

8. What do you think of your parents?
“Walking on the Moon" by The Police

9. What do you think about very often?
“Fly Like an Eagle" by Steve Miller Band

10. What is 2+2?
“They Get Together" by Doyle Bramhall II
Interesting!

11. What do you think of your best friend?
“Love My Way" The Psychedelic Furs

12. What do you think of the person you like?
“C'Mon Yeah" by Sunshine

13. What is your life story?
“Mean Woman Blues" by Elvis Presley
I think my ipod hates me!

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
“Save the Last Dance for Me" by Michael Buble

15. What do you think when you see the person you like?
“"Candle in the Wind" by Elton John

16. What do your parents think of you?
“Jingling Baby" by LL Cool J

17. What will you dance to at your wedding?
“Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol
This would've been a funnier choice than that Frank Sinatra song we actually danced to.

18. What will they play at your funeral?
“Closer" by Ian Moore

19. What is your hobby/interest?
“Gratitude" by Beastie Boys

20. What is your biggest secret?
“Shoot the Moon" by Norah Jones

21. What do you think of your friends?
“Don't Be Cruel" by Elvis Presley

22. What should you post this as?
“Mirror in the Bathroom" by The English Beat

This was a very random sampling on my music--I'm actually surprised it wasn't more 80's heavy, since my music collection has mostly 80s music. If anyone else tries this out, leave me a comment. I'm off to charge my ipod, so she stops thinking I'm mean (see q. 13). haha!

No comments: