Sunday, June 1, 2008

#9: Weeknight Dinner

I love to read cooking blogs, but I don't manage to make nearly as many recipes as I have saved. Lately, K has been talking about enchiladas, and I know what I most wanted to try: Creamy Green Chile Enchiladas from Delish.

I was already cooking some chicken to use in salads for lunch through the week, so I just cooked a extra, and chopped my onions in advance. So on Wednesday night, it was really quick and easy to mix, assemble and cook the enchiladas. The enchiladas were delicious! K rated them the best enchiladas he'd ever had, and I have to agree. I can see why these enchiladas are one of the most popular posts on Delish!

I'll definitely be making these again. They were even better for leftovers the next day.

2 comments:

abbysmom said...

I made those a few weeks ago, I agree yummy!

ashley said...

glad you liked them!